- Olive varieties: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino.
- Milling: the olives are milled within a maximum of 48 hours of being harvested.
- Extraction: cold centrifuge.
- Conservation: stainless steel tanks.
- Acidity: 0.19%.
- Formats: 250 ml bottle, 500 ml bottle, 1 litre bottle, 3 and 5 litres tins.
This oil comes from a heterogeneous plantation situated around the farmhouse.
The olives are picked almost entirely by hand and then cold-milled using
stones, before being bottled in the producer’s cellars. The olive harvest
requires patience and passion because the olive trees are often found on
steep slopes and also because of the erratic weather of the season when
it takes place: November and December.
Deep green in colour, it has the fruity scents and flavour of raw artichokes and fresh herbs, with a pleasantly spicy note in the throat.
Recommended in the preparation of condiments for pasta and meat, it is also excellent with all kinds of vegetables.