Chianti Classico Riserva
This is the finest expression of the terroir, summarising the unique elements of our territory.
- Grape variety: 80% Sangiovese, 20% Canaiolo.
- Vineyard: 2 hectares
- Vineyard exposure: west.
- Vineyard altitude: 450 metres above sea level.
- Training system: Tuscan bow.
- Type of soil: Alberese limestone and Galestro marl.
- Harvest: late September/October, by hand.
- Vinification: alcoholic fermentation with selected yeasts in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks and using procedures which are modulated depending on the year. Spontaneous malo-lactic fermentation.
- Ageing: 24 months in oak barrels, 6 months in the bottle.
- Alcohol content: 14% Vol.
- Format: 0.750 ml bottle
Deep ruby red. Considerable and well-balanced tannic structure with
robust and refined flavours.
Scents of violet and cherry.
Perfect with roast and grilled meats, stews, rich rice and pasta dishes and game.