- Grape variety: 50% Malvasia, 50% Trebbiano Toscano.
- Vineyard: two hectares.
- Vineyard exposure: west.
- Vineyard altitude: 450 metres above sea level.
- Type of soil: Alberese limestone and Galestro marl.
- Training system: Tuscan bow.
- Harvest: by hand
- Harvesting time: September.
- Vinification: maceration on skins, soft pressing followed by settling. Alcoholic fermentation with selected yeasts in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. Duration of fermentation
- Ageing: in bottle for a minimum of 3 months.
- Bottle format: 0.750 ml.
- Alcohol content: 12.5% Vol.
With respect for tradition, despite the local area being famous for great red
wines, we intend to maintain that polyvalent operation, also producing a white wine.
Pale straw yellow; a dry white with evident organoleptic notes, it communicates freshness. Excellent served with shellfish, fish, cheese, white meats.